- TENSION & COMPRESSION
- CAPACITIES TO: 500 lbf / 250 kgf / 2500 N
- MOTORIZED TEST STAND CONTROL
- BI-DIRECTIONAL RS232 OUTPUT
- NEXYGEN GAUGE SOFTWARE
- ACCURACY: ± 0.25% F.S.
Model DFE - Digital Force Gauge
The Chatillon® DFE Digital Force Gauge provides basic force measuring in two versions, the DFE and the E-DFE. The same useful firmware features are shared, in addition, the E-DFE provides bi-directional RS232 output for motorized test stand control and computer data collection and graphing.
The DFE/E-DFE features ± 0.25% accuracy to 500 lbf / 250 kgf / 2500 N. The dot-matrix LCD features large 0.5'' numerals, 7 information lines and a bar graph. Five force units are selectable: lbf, ozf, kgf, gf and N.
In addition to all standard DFE features, the E-DFE provides RS232, analog ± 2Vdc and Mitutoyo outputs and includes the required cable to perform and graph tests using a computer. Optional Chatillon Nexygen Gauge Software provides the means for graphing force versus time and logging tabular results for reports with Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Rubber keypad with dedicated and dynamic keys and navigation pod.
- 4 1/2'' digit 0.5'' LCD display.
- Split housing for upright display with shaft up or down.
- American standard threads on load shaft and mounting holes.
- Controls TCM and TCD motorized test stands (E-DFE).
- Bi-directional RS232, Mitutoyo and +/- 2 Vdc analog (E-DFE)
- Selectable baud rates: 4800 to 115,600.
- Peaks captured at 5000 samples/second.
- Display update rate: 10 Hz.
- Overload protection: 150% of full scale.
- Selectable units of force: lbf, ozf, kgf, gf or N.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery for 30 hours of operation.
- Continuous operation with 110 or 220 Vac adapter/charger.
- Included: NiMH battery, AC adapter/charger, six implements, case, manual, NIST Calibration Certificate with data and RS-232 cable (E-DFE).
- Accurate to ± 0.25% of Full Scale, ± 1 Least Significant Digit
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- 1.5 lb [0.7 kg], Shipping Weight: 3 lb [1.4 kg].
- 7'' [180mm] H x 3'' [75mm] W x 1.6'' [40mm] D.