Made in America, the ESM301 provides tension and compression testing to 300 lbf / 150 kgf / 1500 N with many optional features for user selection.
Force Data is displayed by a wide selection of digital force gauges providing USB/RS232 computer data, overload protection and force set points.
Travel Data is displayed on the front panel with RS232 computer data available for data logging and force vs. distance graphing with MESUR™gauge Software.
- ESM 301 BSC - Basic ESM 301 with standard features and option selection.
- ESM 301 CPT - Complete with all Controller Options.
Standard Features - Included with all ESM301:
- UP, DOWN & STOP display and emergency stop button.
- Selectable speed units - in/min & mm/min.
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 13 in/min [13 - 330 mm/min] standard; others available.
- Stepper motor drive for 0% speed variation under load.
- Integral travel limit switches with added durability.
Controller Options - For initial selection or added later by field activation:
- Travel Display - The integrated linear scale travel sensor eliminates backlash and non-linearity with front panel display and RS232 data output.
- Computer Control - Bi-directional RS232 data transmission to and from a PC controls ESM301 from computer keyboard.
- Programmable Travel Limits - Force gauge stops at or cycles between programmed upper and lower limits.
- Overload Protection - By adding the 09-1143 Multi-Function Cable, the ESM301 will stop at the force level or % of force gauge capacity specified.
- Auto-Return - Force gauge travels to limit switch or programmed limit, stops and reverses at full speed to opposite limit.
- Cycling/Dwell Time - Same as Auto-Return, but with up to 100,000 cycles and dwell between cycles to 10,000 seconds.
- Programmable Buttons - Selectable up/down movement controls:
- Continuous until stop is pressed.
- Movement only on command.
- Momentary or maintained movement.
- Independent Up/Down Speeds - Different or same up/down speeds.
- Extended Speed Range - Adds low and high to standard range:
- Low: 0.02 - 13 in/min [0.5 - 330 mm/min]
- High: 0.5 - 45 in/min [13 - 1100 mm/min]